- School Name / Nom de l'école: Lycée Saint-Genès La Salle Bordeaux
- Grade / Niveau: Sophomore / Seconde
- Field / Matière: Humanities and Languages / Sciences humaines et langues
- Exchange / Echange: Virtual Exchange / Echange à distance
- Number of students / Nombre d'étudiants: 21 to / à 30
- Country: France
- City / Ville: Bordeaux
- Zip Code / Code Postal: 33081
- Street / Rue: 160 rue de Saint-Genès
- Listed: July 31, 2018 2:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
I am a modern languages teacher from Saint Genes La Salle, a private school of Bordeaux, France. My colleagues and I are looking for an exchange program for our students (10th grade). We would be very interested in organising a trip exchange with an American school.
We propose a group of 30 or so students who are studying in the advanced English level (what we call the Euro section). They are very keen on improving their English and on discovering the particularities of the American culture.
We are situated in the city centre of Bordeaux, which has been recognised as one of the best cities to live in in France. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_9hb6rZnYk)
If eventually you’re interested in our proposal, we have a lot of places to suggest for visits and activities as we are situated between the Atlantic coast and the Pyrenees. Paris (as well as Spain!) is now two hours away with the high speed train…
212 total views, 1 today